Multimedia Authoring Project's Blog

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Sheila's Individual GUI

Individual GUI

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SHEILA SORAYA

As the only girl in this group, I feel that I have a responsibility to fire up the spirit of these two guys, and give the "girl" touch on the Interactive application. Together with Satria, I did the main menu and for the content of West Java, i did it myself. So here are the GUIs of my West Java & Main Menu application :











Overall, I also just followed what my group's has decided before. I provide brief informations about West Java, Interactive Gallery of West Java's place of interest, and interactive application of Angklung (traditional music instrument from west Java).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home